BrainBits® Dissociated Cell Culturing Kit
The BrainBits Dissociated Cell Culturing Kit contains everything you need to start a culture from single cell suspensions mechanically dissociated from freshly dissected E18 rat tissue. Dissociated cells are stored in 2 mL of Hibernate® EB Complete, which helps to maintain cell viability for up 14 days when stored at 4ºC.
This kit is perfect for the researcher just starting out or for those who want reliability.
Great for classroom education allowing a hands-on approach for the next generation of researchers.
- Dissociated cells in 2 mL of Hibernate® EB Complete.
- 12 mL of NbActiv1™ media for initiating a culture of primary rat or mouse neurons.
- A 9” silanized, fire polished pipette and bulb.
- A pair of 50 µg/mL poly-D-lysine coated 15 mm glass coverslips.
- A dissociated cell protocol.
Click here to view FAQ
Click here for our Dissociated Kit Plating Protocol
Please note: All fresh tissue/kits MUST be shipped via Priority Overnight. All orders must be received the day before the specified ship date.